Jan 29, 2020
Taylor Peugh is a Cashflow investor in the Charlotte, NC market.
He focuses on solving problems for distressed property owners,
often using creative financing techniques. He uses these techniques
to buy single-family, multi family and businesses. And yep, that's
his cell phone #. Text it and tell him what a great job he did on
the W2 Capitalist podcast :)
Connect with Taylor:
- Having a supportive spouse is KEY
- Invest in 401k or no
- What is the stock market about to do?
- When to File an Eviction Notice
- Hire a Professional Property Manager
- Our kids have such a different life than we did at their
- Utilizing Grubhub, Uber, UPS drivers as your birddogs
- Fired once and laid off twice by the same company in a week’s
- Find a millionaire investor and basically insert yourself into
a paid mentorship
- Investing with your family
- OUR BIG GOAL
- What is your Price Anchor?
Links mentioned in this episode: