Dec 17, 2019
Matthew Porcaro is an electrical engineer /
project manager by day but a savvy real estate investor by night.
Like me, he comes from a blue-collar upbringing and now focuses on
investing in Long Island, NY.
- Investing as an Electrical Engineer / Project Manager
- Steve Larson the Capitalist PIG (capitalist swag)
- Blue-collar upbringing
- Working with your dad as a silent partner
- Find a mentor - Ask GOOD questions
- Build Relationships that push you
- The 203k loan defined
- What is a 203k Consultant?
- The FHA Guidelines
- Your first deal will produce unknown momentum
Connect with Matthew:
Links mentioned in this episode: